AZGS | Menu
ATTN: Brad Johnson
416 W. Congress St., Suite 100
Tucson, Arizona 85701
- B.S. 1982 (Geology), Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, U.S.A.
- M.Sc. 1987 (Earth Sciences), Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Ph.D. 1994 (Earth Sciences), Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Santa Rita Mountains, southeastern Arizona (deformed, contact-metamorphosed, Cu-mineralized Paleozoic and Mesozoic sedimentary rocks intruded by Tertiary granite);
- Cerbat Mountains, northwestern Arizona (deformed Proterozoic granite and metamorphic rocks overlain by tilted Tertiary volcanic strata).